Francesca joined Gerard Daniels as a Researcher for the Asia Pacific Region in early 2023. In this role she brings valuable experience to the Firm and its clients, having spent more than decade working as a senior HR and leadership professional, management consultant, mentor and gender equality champion.
Francesca deeply appreciates the importance of placing the right executive in the right place, at the right time, and the positive impact this can have on the organisation, community, and economy.
Working across industries and specialisms, Francesca has contributed to several significant projects, partnering with stakeholders to lead people and organisations to positive commercial outcomes. Notable achievements, include:
- Serving as a founding member of the GE Women’s Network in Australia.
- Contributing to frameworks to support women in forging supportive business relationships at all levels.
- Creating a flagship aboriginal apprenticeship program in the Energy sector to increase employment access.
- Developing the first of its kind ‘returnship’ program for women returning from long leave.
- Delivering the Young Women’s Leadership Program and the Young Indigenous Women’s Leadership program on behalf of the United Nations Association of Australia (WA).
Francesca is a warm and engaging ‘people person’, who loves what she does. She leads with strategic thinking and can absorb and analyse vast amounts of information to inform decision making. Francesca wields a unique ability to read and respond to nuances, and a talent for drawing out the very best in people.
Associations and Memberships
- Founding committee member of GE Women’s Network in Australia.
- Board Member, Executive, and Gender Equality Convenor of the United Nations Association of Australia
- UN Women Member
- Australian Institute of Management Member
- Non-Executive Director for the Katharine Susannah Prichard Writers’ Centre in Perth.
- Francesca has a particular interest in contemporary organisational development methodologies, and the application of assessment frameworks to enhance personal and team effectiveness
- In 2022 Francesca was awarded the Diverse Women Leaders scholarship by Women and Leadership Australia.
- Francesca advocates for equality of opportunity, inclusion and economic outcomes for women.
- When Francesca isn’t working (or closing the gap), she enjoys hiking and recently climbed Bluff Knoll in Southwest WA.