With a background in elite sport and coaching Scott brings fresh perspective and a unique skill set and to his research associate role at Gerard Daniels.
Research has been a significant part of Scott’s career to date. Combined with a keen eye for detail and strong communication skills, this experience positions him well to support the firm’s growing research team.
Outside of research and sport Scott has worked as a currency trader and account manager. Transitioning to executive search in a high performance, international environment like Gerard Daniels has been a fulfilling change for him.
Originally from Perth, Scott has also spent time living and working in Beijing.
Qualifications / Accreditations
- Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Sports Science)
- Master of Science (Strength and Conditioning)
- Before moving into research Scott worked as a Performance Coach with the Chinese Olympic Committee. Today he continues to coach athletics through the Curtin University Track Club.
- Some of Scott’s proudest achievements include placing third in the 200m WA State Athletics Championships (2017), and working with the 500m long track speed skating gold medallist in the 2022 Winter Olympics.
- Since 2014 Scott has been a member of the Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA) - the accrediting body for strength and conditioning coaches in Australia.
- Scott follows financial markets closely and is passionate about keeping his finger on pulse with the global economic calendar and international currency markets.