Nona joined Gerard Daniels in 2023 as a Partner in the London office, strengthening the Firm’s natural resources and industrial sector footprint in the EMEA region. She draws on 15 years of experience – including a decade spent working in the mining and infrastructure industries – advising senior decision makers on anticipated socio-political and human capital trends impacting their businesses as well as connecting Executive talent with the right opportunities globally.
Nona is driven to help clients understand what the right profile looks like for a given role, and to identify and deliver candidates that are the right fit. Understanding that the mining sector’s challenges and opportunities are complex and multifaceted, Nona also draws on her knowledge of regional and global business critical trends to advise clients on:
- Socioeconomic factors impacting the natural resources sector
- A manufacturing comeback
- Human capital and technology trends and the anticipated impact of technological innovation
- Anticipated challenges for the future leaders
- Human capital retention and development
To-date Nona has appointed senior leaders as well as board directors in Canada, the USA, Chile, Peru, the UK, South Africa, Guinea, Australia amongst other places. Having lived and worked in several countries, she has established enduring relationships and enjoys continually learning from a network of experienced professionals around the globe.
Nona also has strong coaching skills, and a keen interest in talent development and mentoring.
- Prior to Executive search, Nona started out her career in public policy projects, in the areas of local employment and education.
- Nona is community minded, and while living in Canada she regularly enjoyed volunteering for community and musical festivals.
- A self-confessed science nerd, Nona also enjoys keeping up to date with bioscientific developments.