Remuneration Design and Governance
Having the right people in a team can make or break a business. Yet it can be difficult for businesses to attract, motivate and retain talented employees – especially in highly competitive industries. Another challenge that many businesses face in building quality teams is encouraging not only performance, but rewarding the behaviours that are integral to success.
Working alongside HR and executive leadership teams, Gerard Daniels provides expert advice to businesses wanting to improve talent attraction and retention through remuneration.
Remuneration design and governance are vital components of human resources strategy for overcoming these challenges. When these strategies are fair, transparent and equitable for both employers and employees, the benefits are far reaching.
Working alongside HR and executive leadership teams, Gerard Daniels provides expert advice to businesses wanting to improve talent attraction and retention through remuneration. Our specialist director and senior executive remuneration services include:
- Board and executive remuneration design
- Remuneration strategy design and governance
- Advice on current market trends and best practices in remuneration
- Benchmarking the internal and market value of senior leadership roles
- Reward and incentive schemes for board chairs, non-executive directors, board committees, CEOs and senior executives
- Guidance to board remuneration committees
- Remuneration performance analytics
- Compliance with workplace laws and regulations.
An informed approach to remuneration design and governance can help you to attract and retain high quality and culturally appropriate people that will support your values and drive your business forward. For support or advice on achieving this, talk to a member of our local team today.