Executive Performance Assessment
Businesses today face growing demand for corporate governance, particularly in the wake of the global financial crisis. We are expected to be more accountable, and to regularly – and transparently – assess the performance of our boards, individual directors and other high level executives.
By forming a close partnership with your business, our performance assessments help executives to perform to a high standard.
As well as meeting the expectations of shareholders and other stakeholders, quality executive performance assessments can help businesses to:
- Identify skills gaps and opportunities for training and development
- Measure and improve the effectiveness of strategic assets
- Develop leadership capability
- Review and enhance executive level processes, organisational culture and operations
- Meet legislative requirements for director performance reviews
- Support succession planning and workforce planning
- Enhance board and overall business performance.
By forming a close partnership with your business, our performance assessments help executives to perform to a high standard, achieving their goals and delivering considerable value to your organisation. Our proven approach includes:
- Designing all styles of executive performance assessment (including formal, self-assessment and peer-assessment) and advising on suitable measurement tools and assessment frameworks.
- Documenting SMART objectives for executives, aligned with strategic plans, and measuring performance based on agreed targets and performance indicators.
- Assessing executives against a broad range of criteria beyond financial benchmarks and individual initiatives. Our executive assessments can also include: company knowledge; fulfilment of board and executive tasks; 360 degree reviews; and environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance.
- Setting attainable personal development goals to allow executives to grow in their roles and continue contributing to business success.
To enhance the performance of your executive teams or find out more about executive performance assessments, talk to a member of our team today.