Board Assessment and Composition
High performing businesses usually have high performing boards. Achieving the right composition and diversity of talent on boards, and fostering leadership that works cohesively and effectively, can only enhance the overall performance of an organisation.
Our specialists have a unique ability to independently assess and provide meaningful recommendations on board composition.
As deeply experienced board consultants, Gerard Daniels has strategically guided clients through board assessment and composition for over 30 years. We provide expert advice on a range of issues relating to board and organisational performance and review; governance and compliance; and executive remuneration, reward and incentive.
Our specialists have a unique ability to independently assess and provide meaningful recommendations on board composition, that allow our clients to:
- Identify skills gaps and fully utilise the skills of existing board members.
- Have greater clarity on board, committee and director roles.
- Implement executive performance assessments and management systems helping board members to improve their skills and continually challenge themselves.
- Meet growing demand for board diversity, transparency and accountability.
- Evaluate board dynamics and contribution to corporate strategy.
- Identify future needs and effectively manage succession planning.
- Stay abreast of market trends and best practices in executive remuneration, reward and incentive schemes.
- Analyse and improve board authority, decision-making and compliance systems.
- Create high performing boards that achieve greater commercial success.
Where changes to board composition and succession planning are required, our internal candidate assessment services leave no stone unturned in finding the right fit for your board. Partnering with Gerard Daniels also connects your business with a diverse and unrivalled international network of male and female executive talent.
To future proof or improve the performance and composition of your board, talk to a member of our local team today.