Market mapping and talent identification benefits:
- Access to a map of quality talent within your region and competitors
- Better informed future hiring processes and more proactive and successful succession planning
- Understand the incentives used to attract and retain top talent
- Build more diverse, yet targeted talent pipelines
- Develop a better understanding and benchmark for market remuneration
- Identify future hiring issues and areas where talent is sparse, informing your training and development programs and allowing you to consider broader talent pools.
Delivering on your future talent needs
By combining deep research, analysis and critical industry insights, Gerard Daniels works across the domestic and global leadership talent landscape to identify and engage with high calibre senior professionals. We map a diverse and dynamic talent pool, to connect you with candidates who possess the right skills, experience, behaviours and cultural fit for your organisation.
Our focus is typically industry-specific in locations of interest or encapsulating high demand and future in demand job functions. Depending on scope, we can also present data on key motivators, market trends, competitor landscape, employer brand perception and compensation data.
All engagements are managed with a high level of professionalism and discretion, and in some cases without needing to divulge the identity of the client.