Senior Research Associate
London, United Kingdom
As a Senior Research Associate, you will be a valued and integral part of the Gerard Daniels team in executing search assignments and partnering with our clients.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Conduct market research and headhunting for national and international search assignments;
- Support the business to execute and deliver high profile search assignments;
- Identify, source and profile senior level candidates;
- Facilitate the ongoing relationship management of candidates;
- Compile organisational information and market intelligence; and
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of client reports.
To succeed in this role, you will possess the following:
- A completed undergraduate degree;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a researcher within executive search or recruitment;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritise competing requirements;
- Proficiency with information technology for research and data management;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- An ability to quickly build and maintain stakeholder relationships; and
- Tenacious research, sourcing, reporting and people engagement abilities.
To apply, please fill in the form below.