Senior Research Associate
Houston, United States
As a Senior Research Associate, you will be a valued and integral part of the Gerard Daniels team in executing search assignments and partnering with our clients.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- conduct proactive and reactive research to identify candidates and sources for national and international client search assignments;
- conduct regular review of relevant media publications to gather information on executive movements for FF integrity;
- undertake proactive research in relevant industries and sectors to identify and track potential candidates and sources;
- be aware of the business development opportunities created by sourcing and networking conversations and ensure all such opportunities are brought to the attention of the relevant consultant; contribute to group research capability by working in conjunction with regional research associates and consultants;
- identify research methods that add value to capability for effective candidate sourcing strategies; stay abreast of current affairs, international business practices and market force changes;
- ensure opportunities are followed through by relevant consultants and/or executive; participate in the development of timelines to achieve client outcomes for executive search (ES) assignments;
- work in partnership with the consultant to oversee and manage the process of ES delivery including candidate and client management and ensure candidates and clients are kept fully informed at each stage of the ES process;
- ensure all timelines and deadlines are adhered to;
- participate in team meetings to ensure internal process is in line with desired outcomes;
- accurate and timely entry of assignment logs, attachments and documentation so as to ensure complete AARs;
- work with colleagues to continuously improve the research processes and techniques used;
- participate in client and candidate meetings at the discretion of the lead consultant on each role;
- prepare documentation in relation to search activities including proposal submissions, advertisements, position descriptions, progress reports, candidate profiles and shortlist packs;
- in conjunction with lead consultant, undertake candidate screening activities and interviewing; facilitate completion of candidate assessment documentation and undertake reference checking;
- ensure AAR compliance on all assignments;
- ensure all data entered into FF is accurate, relevant, self-explanatory, objective and able to be easily accessed;
- adhere to Gerard Daniels’ (GD) quality policies, procedures and processes designed to ensure data is maintained;
- contribute to analysis of data management policies, procedures and structures in conjunction with research & training coordinator as required;
- review general applicant (GA) correspondence received by GD in a timely manner;
- if relevant, screen and assess GA suitability for position and cultural fit prior to floating or client presentation;
- undertake placement program subsequent to placement of a GA consistent with GD quality processes;
- collaborate with internal stakeholders to facilitate the highest levels of research and, therefore, delivery of client-focused outcomes through GD’s international offices; and
- collaborate willingly and effectively with the research team and the greater international group; ensure data integrity maintained at all times; accurate entry and use of data within FF.
Requires a Master of Science in Human Resources, Psychology or related field and one year experience as an executive search research associate using contemporary search strategies on social media and dealing with business strategies and structures of multi-national organizations.
Please send resume to: email@example.com or complete the contact form below. In the comments, be sure to include the job title, “Senior Research Associate”.